We are so committed to your successful finish, if you have a film of 45 minutes or longer (narrative or documentary) in pre-production, production or picture edit; we are offering a FREE 60 minute post production and distribution consultation* with members of our experienced team to help put you on the best path to finish on deadline and on budget. (*Promotional consultation offer valid from November 2014 – January 31, 2014).
Are you trying to ready your film for festivals or distribution? Are you wondering how you need to prepare your film to maximize potential international sales or a TV sale?
No point in starting something you can’t finish…without expertise in navigating the tricky (and expensive) waters of post-production, your hard work could come to a screeching halt.
There’s where Cinema Libre Post can help. We know filmmaking. We know distribution. We know post production. We can help you maximize your budget and reduce your headaches.
Is your editor or post house familiar with the full scope of film distribution deliverables? Does your budget include professional color correction and sound mixing? Did you consider E & O insurance?
As a distributor of over 180 independent feature films and documentaries–delivered domestically and abroad to all the major broadcast outlets and platforms (including theatrical)–our recently expanded post production house in the Los Angeles area allows us to provide the full array of post services to filmmaker with budgets from the SAG Indie range upwards.
Creating a post production workflow AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE is the key to a successful finish at any budget. Before you shoot, figure out where you’re going. Is your film likely to have a theatrical release? Broadcast? Streaming? DVD? Each of these delivery paths has unique characteristics that will impact your post production approach.
Edit suite and production offices are also available.
For a rate quote or to schedule a consultation, call (818) 588-3033 or email@example.com.
See our ad in the upcoming MovieMaker Magazine
• Editing • Color Correction • 5.1 Surround Mix • ADR & Foley • DCP • 2K/4K • Digital Conversions • Room Rentals • DVD & Blu-ray Authoring • Co-production Possibilities • Creative Services • And more…
• Studio A – ADR & Foley Studio
• Features: Temperature controlled 13′ x 16′ studio with theater seating
• 65″ 4K Display
• DaVinci Resolve Color Correction
• Avid Media Composer with Symphony
• ADR/Voice Over/Foley Booth
• Avid C24 Mixing Board
• Studio B – 5.1 Audio Mixing Stage
• Features: Temperature controlled 15′ x 19′ studio with theater seating
• D-control 32 Channel Mixing Board
• 4,000 lumen overhead projector with 110″ perforated screen
• JBL 5.1 Surround Speakers
• Studio C – Editing & Color Correction Suite
• Features: Temperature controlled 13’ x 20’ studio with theater seating
• 80″ HD Flat Panel Display
• Available to rent
• Cinema Libre Support Staff
• Production Office
• Features: 10′ x 12′ Temperature controlled suite available for rent with 10′ x 7′ attached reception area
• Ultra fast internet (100 mb download/7mb upload)
• Dedicated phone line
• Cinema Libre Studio support staff