Help spread the word and educate people on the state of this country by showing them Forward 13: Waking Up The American Dream. Download our Grassroots toolkit for assets to help your promote and manage your screening. Then choose an option below or Contact Us with your questions or event details.
Host a Screening Event:
Use this film in an educational setting or public screening. Public Performance Licenses allow for the screening of this film to an audience of 50 to 500 people while Educational Use License allows the film to be used in the classroom for the lifetime of the DVD or 1-year rental. Learn more about our Educational and Public Performance rights terms here or purchase a license below
Host a Viewing Party:
Host a smaller viewing party (less than 50) with people you think need to hear this message and who you would like to discuss these important issues with. Non-profits and grassroots organizations can take advantage of our grassroots specials and receive 5 DVDs for $50. These extra DVDs will be yours to sell or distribute freely.
Share on Social Media
Share one of our clips or graphic messages on your social media! View our list of social assets here.
Our Grassroots Screening toolkit is filled with information and assets to help you host a successful event or spread awareness about the fim. The toolkit contains the following:
Education and Screening Information
Event Flyer 8.5x11 Word Document
Sample Facebook and Twitter Posts
Forward 13 11x17 Mini poster with blank event details
Forward 13 quotes
Sample screening announcement
Images and graphics
Here’s how to get started on organizing your screening:
1. Identify objectives and audience
2. Select location & event format (you can contact your independent local theater or university and ask them to book the film in your town!)
3. Use the form below to inform us about your event and obtain a performance license
4. Download the FORWARD 13 Grassroots Screening Toolkit
5. Get the word out, promote the event, and tag @forward13thefilm
6. Prepare for the event by outlining your topics of discussion and testing your DVD to make sure it works
For inquires about festivals, screenings, and educational use or to become a vendor contact us at screenings (at) cinemalibrestudio (dot) com